FoodSafetyExperts Limited is headed by Dr Slim Dinsdale, an independent consultant to the food industry for more than 20 years, and, until 1997, Head of the Food Industry Unit in the Hotel School at City College Norwich, UK. Although primarily a food microbiologist with a wide “hands on” experience of the food industry, he is also a food science and technology specialist, with a broad base of expertise in the food manufacturing, processing, and catering industries.
His work as an expert witness covers both civil and criminal cases and he is regularly instructed by lawyers, insurance companies and loss adjusters, as well as food businesses. More details of instructing clients, and a CV can be provided by contacting Dr Dinsdale.
He is a member of:
- Food Law Group
- Founder member of The Expert Witness Institute
- The Expert Witness Directory
- The UK Register of Expert Witnesses
- European Food Law Association
- Institute of Food Science and Technology (Fellow)
- Society of Biology
- Royal Society of Public Health (Fellow)
- Society for Applied Microbiology
- Society of Food Hygiene Technology (Fellow)
- Freshwater Biological Association