For more details of the following publications, please contact Dr Dinsdale.
- Foreign matter in curry sauce — case still comes to court despite “flimsy” evidence. Food & Drinks Industry Bulletin, Vol. 20, No. 1, December 2001/January 2002
- Unit 9, Control of Food Safety: from Processor to Consumer, part of Module 2 of the MSc in Livestock Health and Production for External Students, Royal Veterinary College, University of London (2001).
- The role of the expert witness. Paper at the SOFHT Conference, ‘Bang to Rights!’ Will your due diligence defence succeed? Loughborough, March 22, 2001.
- Successfully defending food prosecutions. (with David Hetherington). International Food Hygiene, Vol. 12, pages 5–7. October 2001.
- The microbiology of reusable Savoy bags. International Food Hygiene, Issue 02, Vol. 11, pages 13–14. June 2000.
- Microbiological results from foods — their use and abuse in food safety prosecutions. New Law Journal, May 26, 2000, pages 771–772
- The Complete Poultry Processor, an open/flexible training package for the poultry industry. published by the Meat Training Council (2nd Edition, 1999).
- HACCP for Butchers, a step-by-step guide. Published by the author (1999).
- Chapters on BSE, and food poisoning bacteria and viruses for the Food Safety Professional Series. Commissioned and published by Barbour Index (1998/99).
- Food safety — legal responsibilities and due diligence. Paper at the IQPC Conference, London, February 1998.
- Food prosecutions — the ultimate risk. (with Jim Simpson). Paper at the IFST/FoodTech Conference, Stoneleigh, October 1995.
- A guide to the UK’s ‘due diligence’ defence. Meat Focus International, 20–21 (1993).
- The Due Diligence Handbook: a self-help guide for food businesses. Published by the author (1992).